BILL SHIELDS SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Bill Shields, a local teacher, coach and youth sports enthusiast sadly passed away in June. In memory, his family has set up The Bill Shields Scholarship Fund to benefit the kids of Santa Barbara FNL. To learn more about Bill and to donate to his fund, please click the link below.
His legacy will live on, and off the field!
“FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS” Youth Flag Football is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the finest flag football program available. Our funding is dependent upon the contributions of local businesses and individuals. All donations are tax deductible. TAX ID # 20-4574168. Every team participating and playing this Spring season is required to secure a TEAM SPONSOR. Sponsoring a team is a great opportunity to invest in our community. All sponsors will receive the following: Minimum of 6-8 week banner display with hyperlink and 1 opportunity for sampling on site. (FNL approval required). Sponsors also receive 8-week recognition on league website www.santabarbarafnl.com and all FNL social media marketing & advertising posts (minimum of 2x per season) Facebook/Instagram Only. Optional Friday Night Lights plaque recognizing your support. FNL also has custom, exclusive promotional opportunities available. To learn more about these opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
Santa Barbara Friday Night Lights
TEAM SPONSORSHIPS SPRING 2023 Season!
Here are just a few reasons why your business should sponsor our FNL Flag Football Team:
• Increase awareness of your products and services. Each sponsorship package has benefits for the sponsor built in: field signage, website advertising and on-site opportunities. Through a sponsorship, your brand will be in front of the youth sports market of hundreds of parents, coaches, program organizers, players and fans every Friday night in Santa Barbara!
• FNL: A welcomed form of advertising. In most settings consumers are inclined to tune out advertising. Although many traditional ways of reaching consumers are failing, youth sports sponsorships are a positive and engaging way to market a brand. Parents like to see the companies that are supporting local sports.
• Help keep the cost of our sports programs low. Player participation fees cover the majority of the costs of a youth sports program but support from sponsors provides additional resources which can help keep participation fees low. With lower fees, more families are able to afford to sign up and that means more children being able to receive the many benefits of youth sports.
• Outstanding value for the dollar. When comparing the cost of other marketing outlets like print, television and billboard advertising, youth sports sponsorships can be a great value and a smart option to include into the marketing mix.
• Build goodwill. Companies that sponsor FNL teams make a positive contribution to their community. Overall this can evoke a community wide feeling that your company understands the impact and importance of sports for their youth in Santa Barbara. This feeling will instill loyalty among your business' current and future patrons.